The prize drawing has concluded. The list of winners can be viewed at The Virtual Weber Bulletin Board.
TVWB celebrates its 24th Christmas online with a great prize for our 2021 Christmas Prize Drawing! It’s my way of thanking you for your support of the website and discussion forum for all these years.
This prize drawing runs through December 24, 2021 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time. The winner will be selected by random drawing and announced on December 25, 2021.
Enter today for a chance to win this great prize!
The Weber Summit Kamado E6 looks and performs like no other grill in its category. Its signature durable, dual-walled insulated steel quickly reaches desired temperatures and maintains heat for all-day smoking, while minimizing the amount of charcoal burned during a cook. Feeding a crowd? With an extra-large 24” cooking area, Summit Kamado is ready to handle any size feast. And simply reposition its grate to transform your Kamado into an every-day charcoal grill to sear steaks, grill chicken, smoke fish, and anything else you’re serving at the BBQ.
- Dual-walled insulation for precise, quick temperature changes
- Steel construction and porcelain-enameled finish for durability
- RapidFire lid damper boosts air flow to quickly reach high heat
- One-Touch cleaning system for hassle-free clean up
- Adjustable grate for low and slow smoking or high-heat searing
- Gourmet BBQ System ready, cookware sold separately
- Extra-large 24″ cooking area feeds a crowd and offers room for a two-zone setup
- Diffuser plate helps maintain consistent low temperature for smoking
- Built-in lid thermometer displays the temperature inside the grill and includes cooking zone indicators
- Char-Basket Charcoal Fuel Holders easily and efficiently organize charcoal for direct or indirect grilling
- Height: 44.9″
- Width: 34.8″
- Depth: 35.83″
- Total Cooking Area: 452 sq in
This prize is provided by The Virtual Weber Bullet.
Prize Value: $1,149. One winner will be selected for this prize.
- One entry per person. Duplicates are deleted prior to the drawing.
- Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia.
- Must be at least 18 years old to enter.
- No purchase necessary.
- Winner will be chosen by random drawing.
- Entries must be received no later than December 24, 2021 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
- By entering, you certify that you have read, understood, and will abide by the complete prize drawing rules listed below.
Rules Of The Drawing
A random drawing will be held on or about December 25, 2021 from a list of those eligible to participate in the drawing. To be eligible for the drawing, you must:
- Be a legal resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia;
- Be at least 18 years old; and
- Submit a single prize drawing entry using the online form provided above no later than December 24, 2021 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
Winner will be contacted by e-mail or telephone. It is your responsibility to ensure you have provided a valid e-mail address and telephone number, as this is the only way we can contact you if you are the winner. If winner cannot be contacted successfully within seven (7) days from the first notification attempt, or declines the prize, an alternate winner may be drawn from the remaining eligible entries at the discretion of TVWB.
An individual may not submit multiple prize drawing entries under different names and/or e-mail addresses. When identified, such multiple entries will be deleted at the discretion of TVWB.
No purchase is necessary. Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. There is no prize substitution, except in the event a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the control of TVWB, in which case TVWB in its sole discretion will substitute an Amazon.com gift certificate in an amount equal to the cash value of the original prize.
TVWB is not responsible for incomplete or undeliverable online entry forms due to system errors or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, or online entry forms not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, or faulty transmissions, or for any problems or technical malfunctions.
TVWB may prohibit an entrant from participating in the prize drawing or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the prize drawing by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices. If for any reason the prize drawing is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of TVWB which corrupt in any way or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, fulfillment or proper conduct of the prize drawing, then TVWB reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize drawing and select winners by randomly drawing from those entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PRIZE DRAWING MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, TVWB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
Prize drawing is subject to federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law. All those entering the prize drawing certify that he or she has read, understands and will abide by all prize drawing rules.
The winning name will be posted on The Virtual Weber Bulletin Board on December 25, 2021.